The Vibe II is the perfect entry level kite for all ages. The Vibe II is fun and easy to fly, but challenging enough as the Vibe II flies fast and the power can build up in stronger winds. Like every Peter Lynn kite, the Vibe II has been designed to fly well throughout the whole wind window in any kind of wind conditions. This will keep the kite challenging to fly.
The Vibe II comes in 5 different sizes, giving everyone the option to fly a kite that suits their skills and weight. The Vibe II flies easy in light winds and is very stable, allowing any kite flyer at any level to feel confident to fly it. The Vibe II is difficult to over-steer, even the smaller sizes Vibe II stay in shape when pulling one handle too much.
- Easy handling
- Constant docile pull
- Good stability
- Durable construction
- Variable Aspect Ratio & size specific profiles
- Webbing reinforced cross-vents
- High quality fabrics
- Reinforced air intakes and bridle points
- Dyneema®Flying lines attached to the kite and straps
- Velcro bridle loop
- Dirt channel & Velcro dirt-outs
- Efficient Dyneema®Bridle.
Sizes: The Vibe II is available in these sizes:
1.6m, 1.9m, 2.3m